As the weather gets colder and you turn on your furnace, it is important to make sure that your home is safe from any potential carbon monoxide hazards.
You probably know that exposure to high levels of carbon monoxide
- loss of consciousness
But, did you know that prolonged exposure to low levels of carbon monoxide (
as low as 10 ppm
or parts per million) can also cause:
- vision problems
- sleep disturbances
- impaired memory and concentration
Exposure to carbon monoxide is especially dangerous for older adults, pregnant women, and young children. Make your home safer for everyone by making the switch to an upgraded carbon monoxide detector, like a low level or smart detector; the latest and greatest in CO2 defense.